Sermorelin is a peptide of Growth-Hormone-Releasing Hormone (GHRH) which in simple terms mean a chemical compound similar to the GHRH but with slight differences in its composition.
Sermorelin is effective for anti-ageing treatment because the production of GHRH naturally declines during the ageing process.
Sermorelin is sometimes referred to by its chemical name sermorelin acetate or GRF 1-29. The compound is a peptide analogue of a Growth Hormone-Releasing Hormone (GHRH) whose production reduces as one age. It is used diagnostically as an anti-ageing treatment. The hormone is also a potent and effective compound used as a growth stimulator for individuals suffering from Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome.
Sermorelin works by promoting the healthy functioning of the pituitary gland. The pituitary is a gland located at the base of the brain known as the hypothalamus. The function of this gland is to secrete hormones that control a variety of physiological functions in the body including growth, childbirth, pregnancy, and metabolism among others.
Sermorelin binds to particular receptors in the pituitary gland thereby promoting its proper functioning. The result is an increase in the secretion of endogenous growth hormone (HGH).
- The diagnosis & management of the deficiency of growth hormone in adults.
- Management of all conditions that require the replacement of growth hormone replacement.
- Recreation or regeneration of the functions of pituitary gland during ageing.
- Exogenous and synthetic GHRH lead to the production of a bioactive hormone known as IGF-1 from the liver. The process deteriorates as we age.
- This compound simulates the pituitary gland thus increasing production of endogenous HGH. The process is less harmful to the functioning of the body.
- Normal physiology is easy to achieve with this compound because it induces the pituitary gland to produce hormones.
- The compound preserves the neuroendocrine axis as it stimulates the transcription of HGH messenger genes. The neuroendocrine axis is the first one that fails during ageing.
Other benefits include:
- Increases the generation of red blood cells, improving the oxygen carrying capabilities in the bloodstream.
- Generation of muscles also rouses the reduction of fat.
- The functioning of the liver and islets of pancreas improves.
- The production of strong bones. Strong bones also imply the improvement of joint function.
- Body functions including the production of muscles, bone density and mineral is greatly enhanced.
- Improving body functions like muscle mass and strength, and minerals, better performance during exercise.
- The improved metabolic functions lead to more energy, higher libido and better sleep.